Shocking CCTV Footage Of A Samsung Phone Exploding In A Man’s Pocket

CCTV Footage

A man working at the Hotel Ciputra Semarang was captured on camera when the phone in his pocket went ablaze, and blue flames burst out of his front pocket. The man reached for his phone when it began to get very hot but the flames spread, and he finally fell to the floor, but the police say he suffered only minor burns.

According to the local police, the incident was his own fault as he was using WiFi, GPS, and Bluetooth all at once. A spokesperson for Samsung told CNET. “From a thorough investigation, we have found that the battery used in the device was not manufactured by Samsung or a company authorized by Samsung. We sincerely wish for our customer’s swift recovery, and strongly recommend all our consumers to use Samsung’s genuine or approved batteries that have been specifically designed for use in Samsung products.”

Loading...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *