16 Xbox One launch titles of which 14 debut this week (Call of Duty: Ghosts and Skylanders: Swap Force debuted last week). 10 out of these 16 appear in the All Formats Top 40, according to Chart-Track.
Call of Duty: Ghosts drops to No.2 after two weeks at the top with 16% sales decline, Battlefield 4 takes No.3 with 134% sales boost, Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag takes No.4 with 123% sales boost.
Turn 10 Studios’ Forza Motorsport 5 debuts at No.5 as the best-selling Xbox One and also featured as a Hardware/Software Day One Edition.
Check out rest of the chart below (previous week here):
- FIFA 14 (EA)
- Call of Duty: Ghosts (Activision)
- Battlefield 4 (EA)
- Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag (Ubisoft)
- Forza Motorsport 5
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (Warner Bros)
- Dead Rising 3
- Grand Theft Auto V (Rockstar)
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (Nintendo)
- Ryse: Son of Rome
- Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition (Microsoft)
- Skylanders: Swap Force (Activision)
- Need for Speed Rivals
- Just Dance 2014 (Ubisoft)
- Disney Infinity (Disney)
- Batman: Arkham Origins (Warner Bros.)
- WWE 2K14 (2K Sports)
- Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy (Nintendo)
- Tomb Raider (Square Enix)
- Pokemon X (Nintendo)